Gluten-Free Cheese Ravioli with Tomato Bruschetta
Servings: 4 | Preparation: 15 Mins
- 1 package (13 oz.) Celentano Gluten-Free Cheese Ravioli
- 5 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon red onion, diced fine
- 1-2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 – 4 teaspoons balsamic vinegar, to taste
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- salt and black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, green and red onions, garlic, basil, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and parmesan cheese.
- Let mixture rest for at least 15 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the ravioli according to package instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water, drain again and set aside.
- Add the drained ravioli to the bruschetta mixture and gently toss to coat the ravioli, taking care not to break them.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Chill until ready to serve.