Mini Cheese Ravioli with Pesto
Servings: 4 | Preparation: 15 Mins
- 1 Package Celentano Mini Rounds Cheese Ravioli
- 1 1/3 cups Fresh Baby Spinach
- 2/3 cup Fresh Basil Leaves
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Tablespoons fat-free, low sodium Chicken Broth
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Plum Tomato, Diced
- ½ cup (2 ounces) shaved Fresh Parmesan Cheese
- 1/3 cup Pine Nuts, toasted
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook Celentano Mini Cheese Ravioli according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile combine Spinach, Basil, Salt, Red Pepper Flakes, and Garlic in a food processor. With the processor running, slowly add in the Chicken Broth, Olive Oil, and Lemon juice through the chute until the mixture is smooth.
- Combine the cooked ravioli, pesto sauce, and tomato in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat; cook for 1 minute or until warm. Spoon ¾ cup into each of four bowls; sprinkle each serving with two tablespoons cheese and about four teaspoons pine nuts.
- Garnish with basil leaves, if desired.